New Online Markdown Editor
nodejump is a small web application to create and publish web pages using the Markdown markup language.
It's really easy to get started creating a new document (and therewith a new webpage). Just open the following link:
The main features of this editor are the following:
- Publish simple web pages from various devices (desktop, mobile) quickly and easily.
- Allow to share documents for viewing and collaborative editing via simple hyperlinks.
- Allow users to use the tool with and without registering.
- Switch between editing and viewing in real-time.
- Synchronize documents opened on multiple locations in real-time.
The editor is built to load quickly and scale for various screen resolutions.
Switching between 'edit' and 'view' mode is done in real-time both in desktop and mobile environments.