for building vanilla Next.js applications
for building Next.js application that use Bootstrap styling.
Both of these templates have been updated and tested with Next.js 12. For the Next.js + Bootstrap template you can also use the Next.js + Bootstrap boilerplate.
Both Next.js templates still come packed with the following features:
- Low-cost, scaleable deployment to AWS
- ESLint and Prettier configured
- Optimised for Yarn workspaces – can easily be combined with other Goldstack templates, such as a Serverless API or Express API. To learn more about the monorepo setup, see The Ultimate Guide to TypeScript Monorepos
- Optimised for local development (including backend provided by Goldstack server templates)
- Code in TypeScript
- Detailed Getting Started instructions and Reference Documentation
Using this templates can help save dozens of hours of development time. Built your customised templates on Goldstack and you can deploy your application in minutes.
If you have any feedback, suggestions or questions, please raise an issue on GitHub.
Cover image by Lautaro Andreani